Sim card doesnt pop out of my 3GS??

Sim card doesnt pop out of my 3GS??

zenonithus

Reaction score
I recently assembled an iphone 3gs that was in pieces. There were a few parts missing which is why I'm not sure about this..

I put the sim in the holder and put it in the slot, though when I use the release tool in the hole I cant pop it out?! It feels as if the release tool isn't hitting anything inside. When I look inside everything seems to be intact. Could I be missing a spring or something inside the sim reader?

zenonithus said:
I recently assembled an iphone 3gs that was in pieces. There were a few parts missing which is why I'm not sure about this..

I put the sim in the holder and put it in the slot, though when I use the release tool in the hole I cant pop it out?! It feels as if the release tool isn't hitting anything inside. When I look inside everything seems to be intact. Could I be missing a spring or something inside the sim reader?

Well...you said parts were missing....so isn't there really only one conclusion?

I don't know what that part is in your post, but what I would do is watch an iPhone 3GS tear down video from iFixit. Just go to ifixit.com, watch the tear down video and hopefully you spot exactly what it is your missing.

I think it is the ejection lever. Thanks, will check out that video :)

Latest posts

Back