Siri has been Ported to the iPhone 4 - Still Needs Some Work

As far as I know, they've gotten it fully ported and operating at full speed but they are still trying to figure out how to use the Siri servers without releasing copywritten code illegaly. Steve said that they won't be able to work on it anymore until the untethered iOS5 jailbreak comes out.
 
Jmills87 said:
As far as I know, they've gotten it fully ported and operating at full speed but they are still trying to figure out how to use the Siri servers without releasing copywritten code illegaly. Steve said that they won't be able to work on it anymore until the untethered iOS5 jailbreak comes out.

Plus one.
 
If the Siri port is not being finished until the iOS 5 is untethered, why not just get the new 4S and have all the new fancy features and hardware upgrades too? That's what I'm planning when the new iOS is finally untethered. The new iOS isn't that great but a fully JB'd 4S is a mouthwatering thought.
 
But I got the 4 not to long ago! I can't just change for the 4S, at least not in my country

Yep, me too. And I had gotten the Siri Assistant app this summer, before the upgrade, and now it's not working and has been removed from the App Store. Grrr
 

Latest posts

Back
Top