I Inked666 New Member Oct 19, 2012 #1 I cant get any of these to work :-( I want SMS+ to read out my sms messages when i tap the screen, and i want flashenhancer to flash the led flash for notifications. Does anyone know of any alternative apps or all in one app that can do this ? Thanks
I cant get any of these to work :-( I want SMS+ to read out my sms messages when i tap the screen, and i want flashenhancer to flash the led flash for notifications. Does anyone know of any alternative apps or all in one app that can do this ? Thanks
I Inked666 New Member Oct 20, 2012 #3 willerz2 said: Would help if you also listed your iOS. Click to expand... Sorry i thought i did but that was in my other thread... I'm on ios 5.1.1
willerz2 said: Would help if you also listed your iOS. Click to expand... Sorry i thought i did but that was in my other thread... I'm on ios 5.1.1
I Inked666 New Member Oct 23, 2012 #4 willerz2 said: Would help if you also listed your iOS. Click to expand... Well that worked....LOL