SMSGator

It really depends on how it's prepared. I've had steak fried gator tail that actually tasted closer to steak than chicken, and gator sausage that tasted more like veal.
 
I have had gator before but when people ask me to describe what it taste like I can only tell them that it is good. I have nothing to compare it to. To me gator taste like gator. It has its own unique taste.
 
As far as I know, you're not able to send files through Yahoo's sms app. You can only send text and 56 letters of that.
You could do it through Yahoo Mail though and I suggest your do it as a zip file or a relatively short slide show. The Mail window won't stay open long enough for any lengthily transmission.
 
I have had gator before but when people ask me to describe what it taste like I can only tell them that it is good. I have nothing to compare it to. To me gator taste like gator. It has its own unique taste.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top