Sound problems on iPhone after ios11 update

PetterB

New Member
Hi. After I updated my iPhone 6s plus to ios 11 I can't lower the volume on my phone properly. I reduce the volume with the volume button but the sound is still at max which is annoying when sitting in an office environment. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
 
Sorry that didn't work. This problem has apparently appeared on some versions of the iPad Pro. It was suggested that toggling the 'Change with Buttons' in the Sound settings, then resetting the device might help.. This may be worth a try.

Just heard there's an update, IOS 11.0.1 just out. This may well solve he problem.
 
Sorry that didn't work. This problem has apparently appeared on some versions of the iPad Pro. It was suggested that toggling the 'Change with Buttons' in the Sound settings, then resetting the device might help.. This may be worth a try.

Just heard there's an update, IOS 11.0.1 just out. This may well solve he problem.

[emoji106][emoji106] downloading now, thanks for the heads up!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top