fstyleboard said:What do you mean they sync months apart? Can you explain a little more? Sorry I'm a little confused.. The only thing that comes to mind.... Go to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars..> Scroll down all the way> Sync> And you should see "Sync 1 Month Back"
Events 2 Weeks Back
Events 3 Months
Events 6 Months
All Events***** Try this setting I'm not sure if that will help or change anything but I thought I would try!
fstyleboard said:What do you mean they sync months apart? Can you explain a little more? Sorry I'm a little confused.. The only thing that comes to mind.... Go to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars..> Scroll down all the way> Sync> And you should see "Sync 1 Month Back"
Events 2 Weeks Back
Events 3 Months
Events 6 Months
All Events***** Try this setting I'm not sure if that will help or change anything but I thought I would try!
Wow. I never saw that. Thanks for that fs
fstyleboard said:What do you mean they sync months apart? Can you explain a little more? Sorry I'm a little confused.. The only thing that comes to mind.... Go to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars..> Scroll down all the way> Sync> And you should see "Sync 1 Month Back"
Events 2 Weeks Back
Events 3 Months
Events 6 Months
All Events***** Try this setting I'm not sure if that will help or change anything but I thought I would try!
fstyleboard said:What do you mean they sync months apart? Can you explain a little more? Sorry I'm a little confused.. The only thing that comes to mind.... Go to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars..> Scroll down all the way> Sync> And you should see "Sync 1 Month Back"
Events 2 Weeks Back
Events 3 Months
Events 6 Months
All Events***** Try this setting I'm not sure if that will help or change anything but I thought I would try!
Hey. Thanks i never thought of that.
fstyleboard said:Happy to share some knowledge (double post?)
fstyleboard said:Happy to share some knowledge (double post?)
My phone is doing that. For some reason it lags when I come to my mothers hosue