Telltale Games Releases Hector - Episode 2; Ep 1 Going Cheap

Telltale Games Releases Hector - Episode 2; Ep 1 Going Cheap

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
HECTOR_ep_2.JPG

Telltale Games has finally released the second instalment in its Hector series entitled Senseless Acts of Justice. Available for iPhone and iPad, episode 2 leads the rude and boorish detective Hector on the hunt for a psychopath, as he wallows in the usual rather unsavoury lifestyle that makes him so loveable. Or not! Fans can also take on the role of the hapless Lambert in the game and meet all sorts of unusual characters such as flaming strippers and street urchins. Set in some of London’s less-salubrious areas, this series is a much raunchier offering than Telltale’s usual more cheery fare (recommended for ages 17+), but it is still pretty funny, if a little tasteless, and the puzzles are up to Telltale’s usual standard.

In order to celebrate the release of the second episode in the series, Telltale has also announced that it has dropped the price of the HD version of episode 1 to £1.99$2.99, and the iPhone version to £0.69/, until September 1. The third and final episode in the series, Beyond Reasonable Doom, will be released some time in September.

Click here for Hector Ep1 HD: HECTOR: Ep1 HD

Click here for Hector Ep 1 for iPhone: HECTOR: Badge of Carnage Ep1 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Click here for Hector Ep2 HD: HECTOR Ep2 HD

Click here for Hector Ep2 for iPhone: HECTOR: Ep2

Source: Telltale Games

I love this game. I bought Hector pt. 1 when I first got my phone. Sha-sweet. Oi! Garçon. I just completed episode 2. This series is possibly the best game I ever played on iOS..if you're looking for laughs and raunchy conversations. This is the game. I couldn't stop laughing. Great game. Now I just need ep.3. Come on telltale $4.99 pricey but completely worth it.

Last edited:
iCrank said:
I love this game. I bought Hector pt. 1 when I first got my phone. Sha-sweet. Oi! Garçon. I just completed episode 2. This series is possibly the best game I ever played on iOS..if you're looking for laughs and raunchy conversations. This is the game. I couldn't stop laughing. Great game. Now I just need ep.3. Come on telltale $4.99 pricey but completely worth it.

Bump.

Latest posts

Back