The screen in call screen

TayZ93P

New Member
Is there a way to change the screen in 'call screen'? I mean, when I making a phone call, the screen is like that:
13525638930861.png

(google picture)

And I would like to change it to this screen:
13525640588394.jpg

(google picture)

Is there a way to do that?
My iPhone 5 is at iOS 6.0.1 version.

Thank you all! :)

*sorry about my English if theres some mistakes ^ ^
 
I'm also confused as to what the OP is asking. The background in call is going to match your wallpaper. And if you have two different ones on it will use the lockscreen wallpaper. Also I think that the second picture shown from google is from when calling someone when the phone is locked.
 
May be that op does not realise that you can have a separate lock screen pic from home screen pic


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top