What's new

Videos won’t play

Bacchus

Reaction score
Recently, whenever I try to view a video (seemingly from any deluded) when I click on the ‘go’ button I get a second ‘to’ button with the whirligig indicating searching or loading. The whirligig will run forever.
If I click the ‘go’ button again I get a message saying an error has occurred. Directions tell me to restart my device. Restarting doesn’t help.
I don’t know what I must have done to cause this but I’d sure appreciate some help in clearing the problem up.
Thanks in advance.

Update. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the YouTube app and have done a hard reset - all to no avail.

i’m fairly sure I’ve accidentally clicked a button or done some other unintended thing to cause this situation but, for the life of me, I can’t figure out what it must have been.

I sure hope someone is able to help me with this problem. It’s becoming a real nuisance.

What happens if you try to watch videos on the YouTube website instead of the app?

Same thing. I’ve also tried updating YouTube app and deleting/reinstalling but to no avail.