VZ IP4S Accessory Bundle Packages were on site for FREE! Will Verizon honor orders?

VZ IP4S Accessory Bundle Packages were on site for FREE! Will Verizon honor orders?

wyajbb17

Reaction score
Like many other iPhone fans out there tonight, I was one of the first to place my order for the brand new iPhone 4S. VZW.com in fact opened their pre-order links about 10 minutes earlier than Apple, ATT or
Sprint
! Once I finished submitting my order, I decided to take a look at the
accessories
to deck out my brand new superphone. Much to my amazement and pleasant surprise, VZW was offering both of their accessory bundles for the IP4S for FREE! So naturally I took them up on the generous offer and ordered both, chose the 2-day free shipping option as well, the order was processed and was given a confirmation e-mail to seal the transaction.

I just now ventured back to the site and sure enough, both of those
packages
now have a price tag or about $50 and $70 respectively.

Here is my question....does anyone know if
Verizon
will (or will be forced to) honor those orders that were submitted at the graciously discounted $0
price
tag. I would think they would have to, right? Or isn't that bait and switch?

Thanks for your help and
valuable
insights. I look forward to getting rid of my Droid in a week!​

Legally, they can claim a computer error and reject the order.

Publicly, it is a matter of how many people abused the error. If it was only say 20 people, there are very good odds they will honor it. If it is in the 1000s, then you can bet good money they won't.

Latest posts

Back