Weather app

When using the location service, yes when I've been traveling but not at home. I usually set it manually and turn the location based off and never have issues with that.


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
I was having those type of problems at work Friday but by the time I got home Friday night it seemed to be working correctly again. It couldn't even find St. Louis!
Also was having trouble updating the cities that I already had in there, sometimes it would update and sometimes the update failed. Had good signal at all times.
 
I've never used the built in weather application myself. I done a bit of searching around for weather applications and came across 'Pocket Weather Australia', which in my opinion is far more superior to the built-in weather application. I know this application is Australian and not American, but I'm sure there would be some great weather application for your country.

Best of luck with this issue. :)
 
True. However, it would make the iPhone more appealing as the phone would come with an exceptional built-in weather service application that is already frequently used by many users. It may not result in many additional sales on this specific ungrade, however in my opinion it would significantly increase the standards of the current built-in applications, which is what Apple should be aiming for along with the endless upgrades and enhancements being made.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top