What do you use your Action button for?

What do you use your Action button for?

ThatTechyGuy

iPhoneForums News/Reviews
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 16 owners, what do you have your Action button set for?

I have mine as a shortcut to the camera. I think I am going to change it to something else though, so what do you have?

Do you find yourself turning your ringer on and off that much? Mine is always off so I make that button do different things.

I run a shortcut, but it goes a bit deeper………I’ve added a selection of some half dozen of my favourite utilities, shortcuts and other apps by creating a ‘Utilities’ Shortcut folder, and then in the Action button settings select ‘Shortcut >Show folder > Show Utilities’ for the Action button, and it lists them all with a push of one button.

I run a shortcut, but it goes a bit deeper………I’ve added a selection of some half dozen of my favourite utilities, shortcuts and other apps by creating a ‘Utilities’ Shortcut folder, and then in the Action button settings select ‘Shortcut >Show folder > Show Utilities’ for the Action button, and it lists them all with a push of one button.
That is awesome!
What utilities do you use?

I leave my ringer on unless time somewhere where it has to be set on silent.
Is there anything you would want to use the action button for? You can always turn it on or off from the control center, right next to orientation lock.

Latest posts

Back