What's new

How I security my iPhone?

henoo4495

Reaction score
Hello,
I Want to security my phone,
All the time, I Seat at same places , I see the setting of my iphone changed all the time, and I see the Bluetooth opened after,
How I security my phone from all the bad people , tell me please all the options that's no one can change the setting of my iphone,
What need to do?
Which apps help to security my iPhone?
How I can be sure that's no one Track my iPhone?

Hello,
All the time, I Seat at same places , I see the setting of my iphone changed all the time, and I see the Bluetooth opened after,
How I security my phone from all the bad people , tell me please all the options that's no one can change the setting of my iphone,
What need to do?
You could turn on Stolen Device Protection.

I’ve seen a few apps that claim to secure an iPhone, non of the apps I’ve purchased have helped much. But take a look at Bit Defender and Eset. Also, turn off bluetooth, and turn off “roaming” under Wi-Fi (that will connect you to any Wi-Fi without a password). Many newer attacks are not viruses, but are JavaScript, shortcuts, and email theft. Cut off shortcuts under settings. Both of the mentioned security apps indicate they work on “scripts”. Go to CISA dot Gov, search on “Living off the land” and “living off the Orchard” or LoTL and LoTO. Also search on lateral movement. SecurityWeekly also has good info. Delete any apps you don’t use. Avoid new apps that you won’t use. Search on “compromised Apple apps”. Get a good router, make certain to use a security certificate, if not encrypted, when you use Wi-Fi data is transferred in clear text!
Hello,
What need to do?

Hello,
What need to do?
It sounds very much like someone has your password and has installed a hidden remote access app, or several apps. You can try to reformat the device, but depending what they have done, this may or may not help. Never leave your phone where someone can access it, be certain to keep your PIN private! This has happened to me! Keep an eye on credit cards and bank statements!