mwolfer New Member Jan 2, 2012 #107 43...first iPhone but came from Android, Blackberry and Palm. . I've had a PDA since basically the beginning of handheld devices.
43...first iPhone but came from Android, Blackberry and Palm. . I've had a PDA since basically the beginning of handheld devices.
tlbaker Member Jan 2, 2012 #108 47 going I'm 48 in August!! Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net
G gdwooden New Member Jan 2, 2012 #110 Age 83-- Got my IPhone 4S for Christmas. Had numerous PDA's for years through my IPod touch. Been using Steve Jobs Mac's since the 60's. guy
Age 83-- Got my IPhone 4S for Christmas. Had numerous PDA's for years through my IPod touch. Been using Steve Jobs Mac's since the 60's. guy
Chris951 Member Jan 2, 2012 #111 20 years old. I'll be 21 in April. Got my iPhone 4 a few days before Christmas for myself.
nikstar New Member Jan 2, 2012 #112 I will be 42 in may and just got my new 4S for Xmas. This is my 4th iPhone. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I will be 42 in may and just got my new 4S for Xmas. This is my 4th iPhone. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Alex_P New Member Jan 2, 2012 #114 41 and the iPhone 4 is my first iPhone, had an iPod Touch 2nd gen that got me hooked. I was close to upgrading to the 4S, but I am holding out for the next iPhone This year.
41 and the iPhone 4 is my first iPhone, had an iPod Touch 2nd gen that got me hooked. I was close to upgrading to the 4S, but I am holding out for the next iPhone This year.
pepex_pepex New Member Jan 6, 2012 #116 lol,,, from the results...we can say that more members and users of iP4 was above 45+ Grannies are more techies than teens...keep it up..:retina:
lol,,, from the results...we can say that more members and users of iP4 was above 45+ Grannies are more techies than teens...keep it up..:retina:
VeLz New Member Jan 8, 2012 #117 Haha I love how I'm the youngest member here!! xD I'm 13 I'm not a user (yet), but I'm getting my iPhone 4s/5 in March when I'm 14
Haha I love how I'm the youngest member here!! xD I'm 13 I'm not a user (yet), but I'm getting my iPhone 4s/5 in March when I'm 14
G ghostrunner21 New Member Jan 8, 2012 #120 40 1st iPhone 4 for me came from Droid. Sent from my iPhone 4