What's new

Apple Watch activity awards

IMG_3908.png

I ask a question, I get an answer, is all I want.. I got a trophy!.. It felt like a pat on the head, and my grade one teacher giving me a gold star for spelling 'door' correctly.. It felt like 'gagagoogoo yumyum go weeeeeeeeeeeee, mummy mummy! see I know how to use the poddy without getting it all over the floor, me good boy, me get gold star and cookie.'. Are you people kidding..? Do the millennials really need that gagagoogoo stuff..?
I unchecked everything in the gagagoogoo list.. Is there a way to block all that silly trophy crap please?.. Am I the only one who grew out of that stuff..? What has happened to this species..? Is it something in the air and water..? Did hell swallow the earth..?

Those “Trophies” are intended as a way for the user to keep track of fitness activities. You don’t have to tell anyone about them. You’re free to ignore them but you can’t turn them off.

I ask a question, I get an answer, is all I want.. I got a trophy!.. It felt like a pat on the head, and my grade one teacher giving me a gold star for spelling 'door' correctly.. It felt like 'gagagoogoo yumyum go weeeeeeeeeeeee, mummy mummy! see I know how to use the poddy without getting it all over the floor, me good boy, me get gold star and cookie.'. Are you people kidding..? Do the millennials really need that gagagoogoo stuff..?
I unchecked everything in the gagagoogoo list.. Is there a way to block all that silly trophy crap please?.. Am I the only one who grew out of that stuff..? What has happened to this species..? Is it something in the air and water..? Did hell swallow the earth..?
Those trophies are part of this forum‘s software. It‘s not possible to disable them. If you don‘t like the notifications, ignore them.
Btw.: The people posting/replying on iPhone Forums are mostly not millennials. Quite a few of us are about your age.