Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

Which number do I choose for best speed. And for that add on is it worth getting and what does underclock or overclock mean?
 
I set my speed around 4. I clicked on underclock. Overclock speeds it up more but from what I've read on the info it will decrease the life of your phone. They say that Apple underclocks the phone so it can last longer. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I would install springtomize and go into animations and lower the speed down to around 1 or 2. It does the same thing as speed intensifier. It uninstalled itself once I downloaded springtomized. I get more options with springtomized than SI.
 
Which number do I choose for best speed. And for that add on is it worth getting and what does underclock or overclock mean?

Mine is set to 2 and it respond faster enough here. Hoo and i'm talking about speed optimizer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
1. street fighter
2. asphalt6
3. fast five
4. angry birds
5. Shrek Forever-after

if your looking for free iphone apps, you must check this site out: itechsage dot com
 

Latest posts

Back
Top