Best way to re-arrange icons? I've got pages and pages and some only have 5 icons per page?

Best way to re-arrange icons? I've got pages and pages and some only have 5 icons per page?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I used to love to use the iTunes app to re-arrange the icons on my phone. So much easier to do with a mouse. I have about 8 pages of apps installed and most of those pages only have 6 or 7 icons on them. I'm looking for a way to just zap all the icons to fill the pages so there are only 4 or so pages.

What's the easiest/quickest way to re-arrange home screen icons now a days... there doesn't seem to be an easy way other than long press and move on each one which is very tedious?

I used to love to use the iTunes app to re-arrange the icons on my phone. So much easier to do with a mouse. I have about 8 pages of apps installed and most of those pages only have 6 or 7 icons on them. I'm looking for a way to just zap all the icons to fill the pages so there are only 4 or so pages.

What's the easiest/quickest way to re-arrange home screen icons now a days... there doesn't seem to be an easy way other than long press and move on each one which is very tedious?
Moving a lot of Apps can be tedious, but you could perhaps put several in a temporary folder just to get them to another page and consolidate them.

Latest posts

Back