What's new

Do I really need screen protector?

The Moshi ivisor is very good,i have that on mine.

I saw that you have that, ivy. Does it curl up at all at the edges when you put the cover back on it?
well mine goes in and out of its slip case many many times and it hasnt budged,i'm really pleased with it,i have a bumper on my phone too but i don't think they move,you can take them off and wash them too.

On amazon it says it sticks like a magnet? Does it have a sticky side to it?
it has a sticky strip all around the edge,apparently it stays sticky even when washed really though i can't see why you would need to take it off and wash it,i just give mine a little rub with a clean cloth and its fine,some say it scratches easily but mine hasn't a mark,it's really good at not showing finger prints too.

Poisonivy said:
it has a sticky strip all around the edge,apparently it stays sticky even when washed really though i can't see why you would need to take it off and wash it,i just give mine a little rub with a clean cloth and its fine,some say it scratches easily but mine hasn't a mark,it's really good at not showing finger prints too.
There's two versions of the Moshi iVisor... the XT (crystal clear) & AG (anti-glare.) The AG has a matte appearance to it that does affect it's clarity but, that's for the anti-glare quality. This version also hides fingerprints & smudges very well.

As far as washing goes... use a little warm water w/ a small dab of dish soap w/ the supplied microfiber cloth and it'll clean right up. Once the adhesive edging dries it regains all of its sticky.

There's two versions of the Moshi iVisor... the XT (crystal clear) & AG (anti-glare.) The AG has a matte appearance to it that does affect it's clarity but, that's for the anti-glare quality. This version also hides fingerprints & smudges very well.

As far as washing goes... use a little warm water w/ a small dab of dish soap w/ the supplied microfiber cloth and it'll clean right up. Once the adhesive edging dries it regains all of its sticky.

Just bought mine...bought the crystal clear one. I feel better now knowing that a screen protector will be on iphone.

Just bought mine...bought the crystal clear one. I feel better now knowing that a screen protector will be on iphone.
yes,no sense in taking chances,not with such an expensive phone,you will be happy with it i'm sure.

Poisonivy said:
yes,no sense in taking chances,not with such an expensive phone,you will be happy with it i'm sure.

Yep, you'll definitely be happy w/ it! It's the best screen protection I've ever used!

You won't regret it. Mine has a few scratches but I can't see them when the screen is on, just when the backlight is off.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk