What's new

Email help.

jimdd810

Reaction score
Beas wondering for my email it said to make sure I leave mail on the server but I don't check my mail very often on my computer and if I do it downloads all the mail I've already gotten. It takes for ever and is a pain so can I change it to take the mail of off the server and still be ok to check my mail on my phone and not the computer so it dosnt overload my computer?

Have a

jimdd810 said:
Beas wondering for my email it said to make sure I leave mail on the server but I don't check my mail very often on my computer and if I do it downloads all the mail I've already gotten. It takes for ever and is a pain so can I change it to take the mail of off the server and still be ok to check my mail on my phone and not the computer so it dosnt overload my computer?

Have a

Can you please elaborate.....I really have no idea what you just asked.

Lol ok when using a secondary email meaning not aol or google mail you are told to leave messages in the server do of you go and check email from another device it is left on the server so your phone can get it or I'd your mail automatically down loads you can still get it on other devices. Since I check my mail with my phone almost exclusively I was wondering if there is any reason to leave those emails on the sever.

Have a