facetime is gone how to get it back?

Then hit up a restore from the backup. You can right-click on your device in the left column in iTunes and click "Restore from Backup"... I believe that's what it says.
 
iCrank said:
I've been lost for a while I didn't even know face time had a icon for the iphone

It doesn't. It's an option in Contacts.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net
 
I bought the iPod touch 4 in April 2012, and when i switched it on...I tried looking for FaceTime but couldn't find it. Is there any way I could get FaceTime? Please help.

Cheers, j9lfc
 
OK cheers, thanks everyone. I'll check in the contacts options and get back to you all.

GB

Hi all again, I've just checked the contacts area...if you scroll down you'll see you can facetime directly from the contact you wish to speak to. So it appears you can't set up a specific FaceTime favs like you can on the iPad2.

Hope that helps.

GB
 
Last edited:
It can also be toggled on and off in Restrictions so it might be worth checking in there
Settings >General >Restrictions
Thank you! I found it was missing also, and went to restrictions-voila! There it was, and Safari, which had disappeared. Appreciate the info.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top