First person shooters

mrjoolz

New Member
Hi Guys,

I really enjoy first person shooters, and have played Rainbow Six, Nova 2, Modern Warefare, and wondered if there are any others that I can search for.

Played Galaxy on Fire 2 which I was really impressed with, but cannot locate any other games with such a detailed story line ? Any ideas on others similar to this one ?

Many thanks in advance

Mr Joolz
 
If you're into fast paced FPSs, I suggest you get Archetype. The core mechanics aren't TOO diverse, but, nonetheless, there are a wide variety of maps and gamemodes and is a fun game to play while stuck in traffic or whatever. Another, more slow paced game is BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company 2), which is more of a "bored at home without electricity" kind of game.

Cheers,
ApparentlyAlive
 
have any of you tried the Galaxy on Fire 2 space game ? Are there any others out there of this quality ?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top