fresh jailbreak mail issue

fresh jailbreak mail issue

2dxtreme said:
it seems to be working fine now. idk this is weird. i have just sent a few emails today that i just did reply and went thru just fine

Maybe it was nothing more then a server problem..and the emails just wouldn't send...and has nothing to do with the the phone or Mail.app.

Who knows.lol.

Perhaps it was just a fluke that it happens after jailbreaking..and would have happened any way.

Hard to tell.lol.

2dxtreme said:
its still happening but randomly. this is weird

Hmmm...

Maybe it's slowly healing.lol. JK.

But seriously...I watch a phone actually "heal" slowly after getting dropped in the toilet.lol.

zig9449 said:
Hmmm...

Maybe it's slowly healing.lol. JK.

But seriously...I watch a phone actually "heal" slowly after getting dropped in the toilet.lol.

Ha ha i washed my phone phone before in the washer (not iphone) nd i watched it heal.

My iPhone3Gs fell out of my pocket and into a snow bank a few years ago and I found it the next morning(it was below 0 overnight). The phone showed no signs of life but I brought it inside and let it warm up and over the course of the next few hours all of the functionality returned! The best part was that it was so cold that the snow never evaporated so the wetness detection stickers didn't even change!

Jmills87 said:
My iPhone3Gs fell out of my pocket and into a snow bank a few years ago and I found it the next morning(it was below 0 overnight). The phone showed no signs of life but I brought it inside and let it warm up and over the course of the next few hours all of the functionality returned! The best part was that it was so cold that the snow never evaporated so the wetness detection stickers didn't even change!

Did it move in slow motion with visual tracers?lol.

I left my phone outside on the porch for a cold winter night...didn't get wet or anything, just sitting in the cold.

When I brought it in, it was as if I was watching the screen while I was tripping or something. Slow motion...tracers...looked kinda cool.lol.

i think it is getting better doesn't happen as often as it was but still kinda annoying. but i'm getting into the habit of copying what i write just in case it crashes then i can just forward and paste and im good to go

Latest posts

Back