InkedAdrenaline
Active Member
Zig, I gave you some wrong info earlier. I got confused. It's iFunBox that renames music and what not. Copytrans works well also but like touchcopy you have to pay after 100songs
InkedAdrenaline said:Zig, I gave you some wrong info earlier. I got confused. It's iFunBox that renames music and what not. Copytrans works well also but like touchcopy you have to pay after 100songs
InkedAdrenaline said:Not all my music is downloaded from iTunes as I have been compiling music for 10+ years and iFunBox only finds like 230 of my 286 songs.
Where as Diskaid found all 286, transferred and plays back flawless. I don't know the difference though.
(edit: might add before some comments, yes I have been compiling music for 10+ years and only have 286 songs, but every song on my iPod i love. I don't download a song unless I love it. This way I can hit shuffle and never have to skip a song.)
InkedAdrenaline said:Cool. Well I ended up buying Diskaid so I am good. The only down fall to Diskaid is for those who don't know someone with the program there's no way to test it as they don't have a trial version which is stupid. After seeing Diskaid in action I was so impressed I went ahead and bit the bullet and so far am really impressed.
I even tried to stump it and get an old old burnt mix tape cd and extract a song and load it to my phone and sure enough it found it right away. I think it's a good buy.
The only "free" programs that do this kind of work are "pirated" versions of the originals. I'm sure that's not what you're talking about, Zig. Are you?I wish I could have DiskAid but due to the availability of free programs I have been reluctant to buy it. It sounds awesome.
I will eventually tho.
And really? No free trial?
pianoman said:The only "free" programs that do this kind of work are "pirated" versions of the originals. I'm sure that's not what you're talking about, Zig. Are you?
Understood.No I'm not. I'm talking about free programs like iTools, i-FunBox, and SharePod.
There are plenty of programs that do that for free....they just don't work as well as some paid software like DiskAid.