Tricon7 Member Jul 5, 2011 #1 I once found the setting to where I could change the amount of time before my iPhone dimmed out when not in use, but I can't find it again. Can someone help?
I once found the setting to where I could change the amount of time before my iPhone dimmed out when not in use, but I can't find it again. Can someone help?
DaveM Well-Known Member Jul 5, 2011 #2 Settings > General > Auto-Lock is the only one that I know of. The display will dim for a short time just before the phone turns off.
Settings > General > Auto-Lock is the only one that I know of. The display will dim for a short time just before the phone turns off.
Tricon7 Member Jul 5, 2011 #3 DaveM said: Settings > General > Auto-Lock is the only one that I know of. The display will dim for a short time just before the phone turns off. Click to expand... That's it. I can't believe I missed it. Thanks.
DaveM said: Settings > General > Auto-Lock is the only one that I know of. The display will dim for a short time just before the phone turns off. Click to expand... That's it. I can't believe I missed it. Thanks.