You can find the iPhone user guide here. Apple - Support - ManualsIn all honesty I'd like to learn how to use all the different gadgets, but, seems to me that it's rather difficult.
I don't understand what a cloud is...
And there was no instructions in the box, just a couple stickers of a half eaten apple.
The stickers are to place over your eyes so you can't see how much you just got ripped off for a phone you didn't need.
Nope.
Don't want a android either.
I'm going back to net 10 pre pay with an LG phone.
Busted the apple 6S up with a hammer, it can't annoy me anymore with its voice commands.
That was certainly a waste of hundreds of dollars. You could have sold your iPhone for a good price.Nope.
Don't want a android either.
I'm going back to net 10 pre pay with an LG phone.
Busted the apple 6S up with a hammer, it can't annoy me anymore with its voice commands.
That was certainly a waste of hundreds of dollars. You could have sold your iPhone for a good price.
To each his own.It was worth it to me.
I find it hard to believe anyone would do that.Busted the apple 6S up with a hammer, it can't annoy me anymore with its voice commands.