Help............
I activated Photo Stream, read the directions "On a PC, your photos download to the Photo Stream download folder. By default, this folder is located at C:\Users\Apple\Pictures\Photo Stream\My Photo Stream. You can change this location by visiting Photo Stream Options in the iCloud Control Panel for Windows." Did a search for "iCloud, Photo Stream, My Photo Stream and came up empty.
I can't locate anything anywhere on my PC. Took a few test pictures on the iPhone but I don't see anything happening on the PC.
Apple often times confuses me. It seems here I am trying to test and use the Photo Steaming part of the iCloud and there is no hint of a Photo on the iCloud site (everything but).
Photos in general are handled/treated different than most other things.
Anyway, anybody know where the photos might be hiding?
Contacts, Calendars, Find my Phone work but no photos. The photos are in the Photo Stream Album on the iPhone. Oh yes, and I deleted a few of the test pictures from the camera and they didn't delete from the Photo Stream folder in the iPhone.
Thanks for any help.