What's new

Intelliscreenx error after update

InkedAdrenaline

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the intelliscreenx not registering your license after the update. It thinks I have a trial version now and when I try to download the purchased license it says connection error...

I'm not having that problem but mine keeps crashing springboard when using quick text

I'm not having that problem but mine keeps crashing springboard when using quick text

I uninstalled mine completely and reinstalled the latest version and everything is fine. I don't get any crashes.

It's weird they updated it again today and same thing happened. This time not only it didnt register my license but cydia didn't show it as installed...I had to reinstall it...it's all working perfect just a weird glitch

Got another error with today's update and uninstalled to reinstall and now it won't install....any ideas
e5uha3us.jpg

For Size Mismatch, use iCleaner to clear up some junk, then end the Cydia process, re-open it, cancel the auto-caching (if applicable) and manually cache it again in Changes > Refresh.

Have you tried making sure there's no folders remaining in iFile?
I've noticed some Cydia app info sticks around after I delete it and removing the remains from iFile fixes it.

What file do I look in?

For Size Mismatch, use iCleaner to clear up some junk, then end the Cydia process, re-open it, cancel the auto-caching (if applicable) and manually cache it again in Changes > Refresh.

Will try this an report back in just a sec

No go, didn't work. Still get size mismatch....it gets hung up on the intelliscreenx ios6 library