R rnations57 New Member Nov 23, 2011 #91 I upgraded my daughters 4 to iOS5 to 5.0.1. She tells me now that her phone calls drop after about 3 minutes. Anybody seen this problem.
I upgraded my daughters 4 to iOS5 to 5.0.1. She tells me now that her phone calls drop after about 3 minutes. Anybody seen this problem.
P philinpdx New Member Nov 23, 2011 #92 sekelani said: Did you set up has a new iPhone of restore from back up? Click to expand... Well it was a new phone and I did end up synching with my macbook pro to get some apps & contacts & such from my previous iphone i had before. However, after I downloaded 5.01 I didn't do anything else if you were suggesting I do Restore after that.
sekelani said: Did you set up has a new iPhone of restore from back up? Click to expand... Well it was a new phone and I did end up synching with my macbook pro to get some apps & contacts & such from my previous iphone i had before. However, after I downloaded 5.01 I didn't do anything else if you were suggesting I do Restore after that.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon