iPhone 13 pics

iPhone 13 pics

jasel1978

Reaction score
I deleted everything on my old iPhone 8 Plus. I downloaded all my pics from Photobucket, Flickr, also YouTube files and stored them on the phone.
I turned my iPhone 8 on a couple months later to transfer the pics to an external hard drive.
when I did this, the number of pics rapidly declined from 41,000 down to 18,000.
iCloud couldn’t help either time I called.
They don’t know what happened to them.
Can a data recovery service to recover these photos that I had on my phone at one time?
Thanks

Hmm, did you have iCloud Photo Library enabled?

In that case, iCloud syncs your library across all your devices, so if you delete them in one place it deletes them everywhere.

Hmm, did you have iCloud Photo Library enabled?

In that case, iCloud syncs your library across all your devices, so if you delete them in one place it deletes them everywhere.
I had them stored on an empty iPhone.
It was the phone I had before my current phone.
Everything was deleted off of phone except the pics. The phone had no service. It was only a storage device at that moment.
I went through the pics for 20-30 minutes to arrange them and get ready to download to an external hard drive..
After around 30 minutes, they just started deleting themselves.
After I turned the phone one on, I stayed in same room. I started freaking out, googled everything I could and even turned the phone off.
They just kept disappearing.

Hmm that's strange. Did you have them in the files app, or in Photos? Or perhaps something else? I guess what I am asking is what application were you in when you were organizing them?

Hmm that's strange. Did you have them in the files app, or in Photos? Or perhaps something else? I guess what I am asking is what application were you in when you were organizing them?
I thought photos app. When I get home later I’ll plug that phone in and check once it gets a little charge.

Latest posts

Back