iPhone 16 Pre-Order Thread

iPhone 16 Pre-Order Thread

I was online and T-Mobile is offering new 9th gen iPad for $4 a month...99 total. I have never owned one....i

But I have considered getting a new iPhone 16. It has a faster processor, and a better battery. It also has the potential to use AI technology more efficiently that is on its way.

I am not concerned about the stronger glass, I use an aftermarket screen anyhow.
I need to replace the battery on my current phone, it is down to 80 percent.

If I sell my phone back to T-Mobile, I can get some trade in value towards the new 16. If I wait another year, it might not be available. But it will definitely be less. if I can

Is it worth the expense? Will it be significantly better than the 13 I am using now?

My case comes the day before my iPhone.

I wonder how Apple allows all its subcontractors to know the shape and design of its phones before the phone is released and sell phone covers the day the phone is available. I guess they have secrecy agreements and they sign NDA's. but it seems they would be more leaks than we hear about.

I wonder what their procedure is?

I wonder how Apple allows all its subcontractors to know the shape and design of its phones before the phone is released and sell phone covers the day the phone is available. I guess they have secrecy agreements and they sign NDA's. but it seems they would be more leaks than we hear about.

The case manufacturers use dummy iPhones that are a solid block, but have the exact size and shape of the real iPhone.
IMG_6769.jpeg

IMG_6770.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve heard that the iPhone 16 models and other Apple devices going forward will no longer come with Apple stickers.

I’ve heard that the iPhone 16 models and other Apple devices going forward will no longer come with Apple stickers.
I have never used them but I always thought they were interesting.
No one else did it.

Do you think there is a major advantage to upgrade from a 13?

Honestly, there is a ton of leaks. I think most years we normally know pretty much what the iPhone will look like and the hardware it will have.

The Dynamic Island is a good example. We knew from display manufactures that the iPhone 14 Pro would have a whole bunch design, in an i shape. But we didn’t know about the software Apple had planned for it.

I have never used them but I always thought they were interesting.
No one else did it.

Do you think there is a major advantage to upgrade from a 13?

I think that there is quite an improvement from the iPhone 13. If you want or need the new features of an iPhone 16 it would be worth the upgrade.

Latest posts

Back