iPhone 4 jailbreaking but unable to unlock sim

iPhone 4 jailbreaking but unable to unlock sim

GT1978

Reaction score
Hi I have been trailing the sight searching for help in my query but unable to find a solution as such.

I have an iPhone 4 on orange and would like to unlock it to accept all networks, I have jailbroken with Snowbreeze successfully but understand that with the phone being updated through iTunes the modem firmware has updated itself too. Will there be a way of unlocking my iPhone at all in the future or is there a way for me to downgrade my modem firmware so it can be unlocked. It jailbreaks perfectly but I'm unable to use Ultrasnow to unlock, as you can tell that I am a newbie at this. Any assistance would be greatful.

Cheers

Graham

Downgrading basebands is impossible unless you're on the 3GS, and that's only downgrading from a flashed iPad Baseband. The best way to unlock an iPhone is an IMEI unlock through a carrier or from a seller online. ApplenBerry is recommended.

If your phone is still on a contract don't take the non-legal step of unlocking it yourself, wait for your contract to expire and contact Orange with your IMEI number and make them unlock it the legal way!

Thanks,
ASSASINATERZ

Latest posts

Back