Is this an iphone 14?

Is this an iphone 14?

scoobydoo74

Reaction score
Do these look like photos of an iPhone 14? They don't look like it to me but appreciate others thoughts.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 12
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 13
I don’t think so. The iPhone 14 has 4 little holes on the microphone side and a C port.
The 14 has three holes on one side of port and 5 on the other. It also had a lightning connector. The 15 has the usb-c port. This is a photo of a 14 and apparently the same phone as the other images i.e. all images are of the same handset

Attachments

• iphone14blue.png
    iphone14blue.png
    607.5 KB · Views: 4
the 14 has a SIM card slot.

Background is I sold a 14 in light blue on well known auction website. The photo of phone on box is one of the photos I uploaded when I advertised the phone for sale. The guy who bought it then tried to get me to refund money claiming it was damaged and he sent me the two photos on the first post. His photos look like the phone has a shiney metal frame possibly in black whereas the iphone 14 has a matt finished frame in the same colour as the back. Also the photo in the original post doesn't look right for a 14 screen around the front facing camera.

Last edited:
the 14 has a SIM card slot.

Background is I sold a 14 in light blue on well known auction website. The photo of phone on box is one of the photos I uploaded when I advertised the phone for sale. The guy who bought it then tried to get me to refund money claiming it was damaged and he sent me the two photos on the first post. His photos look like the phone has a shiney metal frame possibly in black whereas the iphone 14 has a matt finished frame in the same colour as the back. Also the photo in the original post doesn't look right for a 14 screen around the front facing camera.
Yeah you're for sure correct. The regular 14's have a matte finish on the perimeter of the device. 12,13,14 Pros have that polished stainless steel look like the one in the first photo. If it's a US 14, it should not have a Sim card slot. Elsewhere around the world they still do have Sim card slots.

Latest posts

Back