Let's see your iPhone 16!

Let's see your iPhone 16!

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon, with the clear MagSafe case which arrived on the 17th.
IMG_6778.jpeg

IMG_6810.jpeg

IMG_6811.jpeg

IMG_6815.jpeg

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 4.08.36 PM.png

The black is a lot prettier than it looks online! It reminds me of the iPhone 5 black which is still my favorite iPhone color to this day.

With the iPhone 16 models not having Apple stickers in the box there are only two more items they can remove from the box; the charging cord and the iPhone. Any bets as to which will be next?

With the iPhone 16 models not having Apple stickers in the box there are only two more items they can remove from the box; the charging cord and the iPhone. Any bets as to which will be next?
Removing the iPhone would be self-defeating.

I guess they‘ll tell us at some point we already have a few cords which we can use for our new devices, and remove those too. And people who don‘t have a cord, have to pay for it.

In my box, there was also an ejector tool for the SIM card tray, which I didn‘t expect, because I heard the iPhone 16 comes without SIM card tray.

Removing the iPhone would be self-defeating.

I guess they‘ll tell us at some point we already have a few cords which we can use for our new devices, and remove those too. And people who don‘t have a cord, have to pay for it.

In my box, there was also an ejector tool for the SIM card tray, which I didn‘t expect, because I heard the iPhone 16 comes without SIM card tray.

Only iPhones sold in the United States have no SIM card tray.

Latest posts

Back