What's new

Manually change my location in Whatsapp

dwittlin

Reaction score
All,

please tell me if it is possible to change MY LOCATION shared on Whatsapp manullay ?

Cheers

D:appstore:

i don't think you can, whatsapp works with your phone number, and you will have to enter a confirmation code after you have told whatsapp your country. Basically the only location whatsapp use is your country and that's all. You will be able to change that if you use another country phone number, but you will need to enter the confirmation code to verify that phone number, so after all you will not be able to trick whatsapp.

i don't think you can, whatsapp works with your phone number, and you will have to enter a confirmation code after you have told whatsapp your country. Basically the only location whatsapp use is your country and that's all. You will be able to change that if you use another country phone number, but you will need to enter the confirmation code to verify that phone number, so after all you will not be able to trick whatsapp.

thanks. what i meant is, can i modify the share your location manually ? basically want to share the location but mask it with another location than where i am.

D

Interesting... where did you see "Share your location in whatsapp?" I've never saw that option in whatsapp and also never saw it in the location service setting. Any screenshot of that location sharing page on whatsapp? i will like to see it.