What's new

my 3gs is jail broken and I can not install ios 6.1.2

howie11725

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 3gs version 5.1 modem firmware 5,11.07 itis already jail broken. I want to restore it with ios 6.1.2 and then jailbreakwith evasi0n. But iTunes will not let me install 6.1.2 it gives me the usualerror codes (11) and (3194) I tried editing the host file and that did not workI tried running tiny umbrella and that does not work what am I doing wrong beenat this for 4 days ready to throw it through the window please

Last edited by a moderator:
You can only restore to 6.1.3. If you have SHSH blobs, you can restore to any iOS you want that matches the blobs. If you want iOS 6.1.2, you need iOS 6.1.2 blobs for your specific device. You cannot share or download them.

You can only restore to 6.1.3. If you have SHSH blobs, you can restore to any iOS you want that matches the blobs. If you want iOS 6.1.2, you need iOS 6.1.2 blobs for your specific device. You cannot share or download them.

Can I jail break unthethered with 6.1.3 if so how. If not how do I get ios 6.1.2 blobs thanks

If you don't know how to get or what blobs are, then more than likely you don't have them. Unless your 3GS is an old bootrom 3GS, 6.1.3 is tethered only