Neewer Auxiliary Lenses

Neewer Auxiliary Lenses

Seeingeyeman

Reaction score
I have acquired several Neewer lenses to be used with my iPhone 15 Pro Max cage. I am going to begin testing them tomorrow, and I will give each lens a thorough evaluation. It will take some time until I am ready to post first results. I expect to have all testing completed by the ed of the month. I will post my findings line bylines. This is a list of the lenses I have.

LS-26 Newer HD 105mm Macro Len

LS-36 NEEWER HD Telephoto Lens 7X Magnification

LS-41NEEWER HD 60mm Telephoto Lens 2X magnification

LS-42 NEEWER HD 18mm Wide Angle Lens 100 Degree filed of view

LS-43 NEEWER 1.55X Anamorphic Lens 2.4:1 Widescreen Cinematic Blue Flare

Newer neutral Density filters: 2X, 4X. 8X, 16X: primarily use on the Anamorephic lens and iPone lenses.

IMG_2595.jpg

I shot some comparison photos using the Neewer 60mm telephoto auxiliary lens in conjunction with the Main Camera using the 24, 28, and 35mm settings. Camera was set to record 24 mp HEIC files. The focal lengths of each shot are in the upper RH corner where an A indicates an auxiliary lens. No editing was dome to the photos. With the auxiliary lens you can see the presevation of tonality and the controlled highlights similar those of the camera only lens settings. My opinion ia that the lens is a keeper. Its advantage is in extending telephoto while not having to go to tele lens, which records12mp images.

tempImageEJGLWt.pngtempImagemMy123.pngtempImagekZ7SCK.pngtempImageMe4q8e.pngtempImageQOuvIV.pngtempImageAGFCKR.png

I forgot to mention that the sample pics above are reduces in size and resolution so they do not reflect the ten high quality of the originals.

IMG_2746.jpg
IMG_2748.jpg
IMG_2748.jpgIMG_2746.jpg
IMG_2748.jpg

These two photographs were taken with the 25 Pro Max. The camera lens was the Main lens at 35mm. The close op was with the 60mm Neewer auxialary lens added. I was impressed by the clarity and sharpness of the Neewer lens which effectively turned the 35mm into a 70mm. The are out of the camera with n adjustments.

This photo was taken with the Neewer 105mm Macro accessory lens. It was mounted on the iPhone 15 Pro Max main lens set at 35mm. I am impressed with its sharpness at the focal point as well as its optical contrast that makes colors pop. I shot the same flower with the phone using macro which mean the camera relied on the supersede lens. I did not include it because it truly inferior. I am finding the Neewer lenses to be of very high quality.

IMG_2797.jpeg

Will you please explain its function? I have not seen it before.
It’s a NEEWER Smartphone tripod. It holds the phone in its jaws. It is extremely compact when folded down and will be ideal for taking long exposures.

Comparing the Superwide lens with a 100 wide adapter on the min camera lens set at 24mm. The top photo is the Wide adapter lens. The lower photo is with the. super wide lens at maximum angle. The wide angle les adapter produced the sharper image, but not by much. However the tonality is better with adapter lens.

IMG_2839.jpeg

IMG_2838.jpeg

Both photos were shot with the Main Camera set at 24mm with the Neewer 7X lens. The red dot in one photo shows were the crystal orb in the closeup is located. Once again I am very impressed with these Neewer auxiliary lenses.

IMG_2881.jpeg
IMG_2882.jpeg

Wow, those are some awesome photos! Were you shooting in ProRAW?

Latest posts

Back