Should we upgrade to 6.1

mach1man

Member
I want to jailbreak my phone, when its possible. Right now I'm on 6.0.2, I've been reading that the newest jailbreak tool will work for 6.1 so since 6.1 released yesterday should I upgrade to it?
 
The next jailbreak will support 22 devices excluding the AppleTV3 on iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2 and 6.1, so it doesn't really matter which iOS you're on, you'll still be able to jailbreak it.
 
Looks like its called Evasion and is 85% done at the moment meaning jb is immenint ? Can anyone clarify that it will be Evasion that we use and this is not another 1 of those scam jobs, cheers.
 
http://evasi0n.com/

that's the offial site.. 85% don't mean today.. it was at 80% all day yesterday, just changed to 85% this morning

Good full day of testing. Found some weird edge cases, but they're resolved. Still need to test on many other device/firmware combos
 
Last edited:
jockmcd said:
It says ios 6.0 running through 6.1 ? So what should we be upgrading to ? 6.1 ?

Yes, you can safely update to iOS 6.1 and wait for the jailbreak.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator
 

Latest posts

Back
Top