Syncing my iphone 4 using Windows 7 !!

chunky

New Member
Hi,

Previously I just used an ipod touch with itunes so syncing music, videos and apps etc was easy.

Now ive just bought an iphone 4 its a whole new kettle of fish.

Now just dont tell me to go buy a mac...lol.

I use a netbook that has windows 7 starter on it.

I would like to sync my calendar and contacts but it seems microsoft no longer ship what I believe is the best programme to use, namely outlook.

I have windows live but it seems from looking into it this programme is not fully compatable to sync.

So apart from buying outlook or a mac what are my alternatives ?
 
It does, I have windows 7 and the 1st time I set iTunes up it synced everything in one go! Just plug it in is the easiest way and see what happens!
 
Chunky you said is there anyway to sync without downloading outlook but yet you did anyway? Metaphoric question at the beginning then? Lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top