Texts

amyberta

Member
I can’t delete a text message I got from I messages (Facebook). I deleted it from my iPad, but I can’t delete it from my iPhone 6. Is there anyway I can get rid of it?
Thanks.
 
I tried that, it still says it can’t delete conversation. I don’t know why I was able to delete it from my iPad but not my iPhone.
 
I tried that, it still says it can’t delete conversation. I don’t know why I was able to delete it from my iPad but not my iPhone.
If it is a Facebook app and not an iPhone iMessage or SMS, the issue is in the Facebook app. If you can’t fix it in the Facebook app, go I to the Facebook website and clear it there.
Easy Ways to Delete Your Facebook Chat History

Mid-article it will say this “The mobile Facebook page does not let you remove messages, and nor can you even view Facebook messages from the mobile Messenger website. Instead, use the mobile Messenger app as described in the next section if you want to delete Facebook conversations or messages from your phone or tablet.”. Then it tells you how to do what you want to do.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top