Tiny photos at bottom of screen

I noticed since the latest upgrade when I open a photo I see a line of tiny photos at the bottom of the screen right below the photo. is there a way to get rid of those tiny photos? I added a screen shot so people can see what I mean.
411718889.jpg
 
I noticed since the latest upgrade when I open a photo I see a line of tiny photos at the bottom of the screen right below the photo. is there a way to get rid of those tiny photos? I added a screen shot so people can see what I mean.
411718889.jpg
Just tap on the photo and the thumbnails at the bottom of the screen will disappear and the background around the photo will turn black. It will stay this way until you tap the photo again. If you want these thumbnails gone permanently, it can't be done.

The purpose of these thumbnails is to allow you to scrub quickly through large amounts of photos quickly.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top