i know this might be a dumb question but why do i get stuck at "waiting for re-boot" ?what do i have to do?!?! thanks
and my phone is starting right back up like if you power on if that helps at all.. PLEASE HELP!!!!
lmd said:Hello everybody ... i just bought (IPhone 4GS 16GB) with the following features :
- Factory unlocked sim
- OS 5.0 (9A334)
- Carrier 11.0
- Modem firmware 1.0.11
Any 1 may guide me to JAILBREAK it
THANKS
LmD
i know this might be a dumb question but why do i get stuck at "waiting for re-boot" ?what do i have to do?!?! thanks
and my phone is starting right back up like if you power on if that helps at all.. PLEASE HELP!!!!
I did all of that and it's still stuck like that?;/ it gets to there and says waiting for reboot but then my phone just powers on like normal and it's stuck saying that. I searched and tried a few things but nothing seem to work. And I'm using 5.0.1
Does anyone know what the problem could be!?I really wanna JB my phone
edit: it says its done and everything happends but i didnt see pineapple or install cydia?
I did this JB and had problems not being able to send pictures on iMessage. I restored and going to try again. Anyone else had this problem?
i have jailbreake it ... thanks in advance