Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

I need help in updating my apps which haven't updated since I updated the software on my iPhone 4

hey everyboby..im here to try to learn everything i can about ipad and iphone4 since i plant to get one..i got a jb iphone 3g that think ibroke so i think its time for an upgrade

hey everyboby..im here to try to learn everything i can about ipad and iphone4 since i plant to get one..i got a jb iphone 3g that think ibroke so i think its time for an upgrade

Welcome to the forum.

Hi everryone. I just got my wife the 4s and looking forward to making the switch myself in March. Both of us are coming from droid phones.

Hello! New iPhone user here. Picked up a 16g white 4s. I'm coming over from android. I had the thunderbolt for about a year. I'm 25. I work security (behind a desk, very boring) so my phone and tablet are constantly being used and charged most of the day. My primary device carries my music which is now my 4s. I've only had the iPhone for 2 days and it's fully integrated into my routine. Lol. I never thought I would see the day that I bought an iPhone but I'm glad I did. So I'm here and plan on being an active member.

(I posted a new thread as the register set up asked me to than I found this thread after, sorry for the duplicate)

yup iphone is great. it really is a All-in-one device. but i actually prefer to carry my ipod and iphone. i dont use my iphone for music unless im at the gym with pandora. but for any listening of music i use my ipod. i have my entire collection of music and videos on my ipod. never have to delete anything.

Hi all,

Im glad to be a part of this community.
Hope to find some friends and gain some knowlegde about on my iphone.

Kind regards,
KiboyPalaboy

Hey all. I had an iphone 3, thought I'd save some money and go Boost droid, hated it, and am now back to the iPhone. When I get into debates with people about which style is better, the argument from the Droid side always seems to be championing the ways you can make them better. Here's the thing, I don't want to "make" my phone anything. I want it to come, ready to go, easy to use. I don't care that I can't increase the memory if the alternative is always having to dick around with my apps and data, pushing this or that into external storage. Besides, why do I need to carry so much stuff with me that 16G just won't do? I don't mind that the screen is not huge because I spend enough time at a computer that I can use a decent sized screen for most things. Stuff like that. Other than that, I learned that you get what you pay for. You want a cool phone that is intuitive and certainly powerful enough for any normal person? You pay for the iPhone.

At any rate, you all know that, it's why we're here. I've got an iMac at home and am simply here to learn a few tricks and smooth out the occasional issues I might have.

Last edited:
Hello all!!!! A new iPhone 4s user coming from android and all I can say is "WHY IN THE HELL DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO SWITCH OVER!!!".... Even on a rooted droid phone the iPhone is much better. I was afraid the smaller screen would bug me but with the high res screen it is not a problem at all. Now I need to move the wife over in March when her phone contract is up..Looking forward to read up on all of the tips and tricks for this phone..

Hey all. I had an iphone 3, thought I'd save some money and go Boost droid, hated it, and am now back to the iPhone. When I get into debates with people about which style is better, the argument from the Droid side always seems to be championing the ways you can make them better. Here's the thing, I don't want to "make" my phone anything. I want it to come, ready to go, easy to use. I don't care that I can't increase the memory if the alternative is always having to dick around with my apps and data, pushing this or that into external storage. Besides, why do I need to carry so much stuff with me that 16G just won't do? I don't mind that the screen is not huge because I spend enough time at a computer that I can use a decent sized screen for most things. Stuff like that. Other than that, I learned that you get what you pay for. You want a cool phone that is intuitive and certainly powerful enough for any normal person? You pay for the iPhone.

At any rate, you all know that, it's why we're here. I've got an iMac at home and am simply here to learn a few tricks and smooth out the occasional issues I might have.

Hello all!!!! A new iPhone 4s user coming from android and all I can say is "WHY IN THE HELL DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO SWITCH OVER!!!".... Even on a rooted droid phone the iPhone is much better. I was afraid the smaller screen would bug me but with the high res screen it is not a problem at all. Now I need to move the wife over in March when her phone contract is up..Looking forward to read up on all of the tips and tricks for this phone..

welcome...we all know ios is the way to go.

Can anyone tell me how to unlock iPhone 4 blocked Sweden can use in Romania?

Latest posts

Back