I've watched three episodes of "Good Omens" and might have been watching it when you were this morning, J.A. I like the show but can't tell yet, how much I like it. It certainly is a lot better than most of what is available.
Just now I left a food delivery site after finding out that a pieced together a la carte meal from one of my favorite places now costs almost $12 before tax when I used to go through the drive-through (although a couple of years ago) and get my favorite combo meal for exactly $7.08. That is way, way overboard as far as I see it. Minimum wage is going up but my wages don't go up. I used to look forward to my occasional drive through fast food meal on the go. No more. As it is, I noticed that the portion size noticeably decreased. More to get less. I think I need a bowl of soup to quench that empty feeling!