What's new

What do you think of iOS 6

I'm downloading it as I type... From what I seen on the iPhone forums YouTube ch it looked to be very Andriod like nothing bad really but totally different from the original that has always come on iOS ... I'll come back with more of what I think as well when I get to play around with it...

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.net

So I've been roaming around in YouTube with the new app and I must say I love it. It's really sweet how you can scroll from left to right back and forth and not have to Laos another page or wait to check out more videos from that ch or to read the comments section of the video. I believe it's a much better app ... I give it 2 thumbs up!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Does this mean when the iOS 6 is available we'll all finally be able to face time without first hunting out a wifi hotspot? Finally!

iHolophyte

That's what I hear. If ur jail broken u can get a program that fakes a wi fi signal with ur 3G signal :)

Sent from my JailBroken iPhone via iPF.net

Does this mean when the iOS 6 is available we'll all finally be able to face time without first hunting out a wifi hotspot? Finally!

iHolophyte

That's what I hear. If ur jail broken u can get a program that fakes a wi fi signal with ur 3G signal :)

Sent from my JailBroken iPhone via iPF.net

Yes, if you are jail broken you can add 3G Unrestrictor and do FaceTime via 3G

mwhartman said:
Yes, if you are jail broken you can add 3G Unrestrictor and do FaceTime via 3G

This is a big plus for iOS6 .... Counting down to Wed!!!!

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.net

I have iOS6 already and easily my two favorite features are the panorama mode and do not disturb mode. Trying to sleep with my fiance and hearing my phone go off every 10 minutes was a hassle. Do not disturb mode is perfect for me!

Oh and I like the new design of the app store and iTunes but I liked the old layout for the music app a lot more.

If only dnd mode could be set my time..... For instance.... Between 12am and 7am turn off sounds except ringer... I could do this on my android and olds old love it on my iphone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If only dnd mode could be set my time..... For instance.... Between 12am and 7am turn off sounds except ringer... I could do this on my android and olds old love it on my iphone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Being able to turn off all sounds and vibrations (other than ringer) between 11pm and 6 am is the one and only reason I jail broke my iPhone.

You mean to tell me all facebook friends are added or is it something else you're talking about?

You can choose to update your contacts with Facebook info or to turn it off. This all occurs when you sign into Facebook thru settings. I got a pop-up box that said I could disable the settings after signing in. Once signed in I just turned the contacts and calendar updating/syncing off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get it on my 4S right now but I did my iPad 2 yesterday. I loved the new App Store interface, how easy wireless sync now is, faster Safari, faster apps in general, and the VIP contact list for the mail app.. probably haven't discovered all of the new features yet. I look forward to using Do Not Disturb on my iPhone.

I'm not updating. Waiting to get my iPhone 5 in October and not updating my 4s coz don't wanna lose the jailbreak. Hopefully I will get more for it being jailbroken when I sell it!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk