What is the Best Brand for iPhone 6 Case?

I bought this nice compact THULE Tough case at BestBuy it fits tight offers great protection. It cost $29US. In past i have had many tough cases for ipads and iphones also Samsung phones. Some costing over $100US.
My THULE is the best choice i made. Price is not always the best way to buy safety.
 
Thank You. I purchased my Black Apple Leather case from BestBuy, but the Apple Store sells them as well as Amazon and some Carrier stores.
I paid $50 for it....well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I noticed your post about getting it at BB after I posted here.

Thanks
 
Thank u!
That said MOST of my current cases should work.
That makes upgrading more fun!
I LOVE the new rose gold or might grab black.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have a PDair leather Pouch Sleeve clip case more than 1 year for my iPhone 6, the case is still in good condition. Recently, I transferred my phone from 6 to 6s, this leather pouch works perfectly to 6s. I would not say PDair is the best brand, it's really a good one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top