pianoman said:I have over 5GB worth of themes and experience NO lag of any kind. So I think that's too simplistic an answer. I guess I'm lucky - or maybe it's that I only use themes and widgets that are well vetted on places like here and ModMyI.
And "I" didn't say that I had a couple of large themes equaling 5 GB. I have close to 35 themes loaded into winter board totaling 5 GB of data. I have found them from all different sources but most of them vetted well. Themes are written using CSS stylesheet code; a very simplistic code that's very hard to mess up so much so that it would make your entire phone "lag".Like i said in an earlier post, some themes can be huge and run really smooth because the were designed so well,
Other themes can be half that, and make your phone lag horribly, not because they are big, but just because they were poorly put together.
I didn't say "themes" make your phone lag. I said "some themes" make your phone lag.
pianoman said:C'mon - you guys would prefer the stock iOS theme to this?
Wow! Unbelievable..... :-/Yes. .............
Is there a way to stop a theme from using its wallpaper? I have it set to use my wallpaper under winter board but every re-spring it uses the themes wallpaper. Same with when I want to use my ford lock screen slider it goes with the themes one instead.
mach1man said:Is there a way to stop a theme from using its wallpaper? I have it set to use my wallpaper under winter board but every re-spring it uses the themes wallpaper. Same with when I want to use my ford lock screen slider it goes with the themes one instead.
So then it'll use the system's wallpaper? The one you set?Just delete the included wallpaper from the theme's folder