13 Pro Max phone not recharging

13 Pro Max phone not recharging

jayhawk238

Reaction score
My phone can no longer be turned on. If you push the ON button a image of a battery shows with a red stripe on the bottom, also an image of the charging cord shows. These images only last a few seconds then the screen goes blank. I have tried several different chargers and cables to make sure that wasn't the problem. Could this be a battery that has died? If it is a battery issue where would you suggest to send it to for replacement. I believe my phone is a 13 Pro Max.

TIA, Duane

My phone can no longer be turned on. If you push the ON button a image of a battery shows with a red stripe on the bottom, also an image of the charging cord shows. These images only last a few seconds then the screen goes blank. I have tried several different chargers and cables to make sure that wasn't the problem. Could this be a battery that has died? If it is a battery issue where would you suggest to send it to for replacement. I believe my phone is a 13 Pro Max.

TIA, Duane
Hmm, that sounds more like a lightning port issue than a battery one. If you really push the charger into the port, does the charging cord go away on the screen with just a red battery?

I would always recommend taking to an Apple Store or a Best Buy to get service. You can always chat AppleCare or give AppleCare a call to get service options.

The battery shows up first and a few seconds later the charging cord appears. The cord stays on a few seconds then goes off. The battery stays on for a couple more seconds then turns off.

The battery shows up first and a few seconds later the charging cord appears. The cord stays on a few seconds then goes off. The battery stays on for a couple more seconds then turns off.
With your iPhone plugged in, you could also try a force restart. Press and release volume up, then press and release volume down, then hold the power button. And you want to do it in quick succession, like click click hold.

Latest posts

Back