What's new

Apps won't update

1937brucec

Reaction score
There are apps that won't automatically update on my 4S iPhone. One of them is Facebook. The only way I can update is to connect to iTunes and update and sync. There are other apps that won't update also.

Most apps do update. Is there something I can do to correct this?

There are apps that won't automatically update on my 4S iPhone. One of them is Facebook. The only way I can update is to connect to iTunes and update and sync. There are other apps that won't update also.

The rare times I post on this forum, no one answers. I sure wish I knew where to get answers to my questions.

The rare times I post on this forum, no one answers. I sure wish I knew where to get answers to my questions.

If an app is misbehaving, try deleting, then re-installing the app, it may solve the downloading problems.

I've done that, but it doesn't work. The re-install just loads the old app and still requires an update. It's always the same 5 or 6 apps. What I do is wait a while and update the apps through iTunes. This is a time consuming procedure.

All other apps update just fine.