J jameswhit New Member Mar 13, 2014 #16 Ok cool thanks, I will have to see if I can get an appointment to get it sorted! Out of interest, have you even seen this type of error before, as this is what I keep getting up in the Diagnostics section of my phone: Thanks, James.
Ok cool thanks, I will have to see if I can get an appointment to get it sorted! Out of interest, have you even seen this type of error before, as this is what I keep getting up in the Diagnostics section of my phone: Thanks, James.
xrayeyes Well-Known Member Mar 13, 2014 #17 panic reports are hardware related from what I have learned. Get thee to an Apple store! Are you past warranty?
panic reports are hardware related from what I have learned. Get thee to an Apple store! Are you past warranty?
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon