Coffee break!

Gabriel1 said:
Cinnamon is good with everything!

The Archangel

Whoa! Hey Gab! I thought I was on iPadForums for a second! Lmao!!
Carols here too! :D!! Welcome y'all!

Back on topic.....

Cinnamon is epic!
 
darkstar2007 said:
Whoa! Hey Gab! I thought I was on iPadForums for a second! Lmao!!
Carols here too! :D!! Welcome y'all!

Back on topic.....

Cinnamon is epic!

You can run but you can't hide!

Cinnamon with hot chocolate too, love it!

The Archangel
 
Poisonivy said:
mmm good idea,we should start a recipe book lol.
That's not a bad idea, with all of the different types of hot and cold drinks.


Gabriel1 said:
Cinnamon with hot chocolate too, love it!

The Archangel

Hey, never thought of that. Looks like I'll need to buy more cinnamon.
 
Last edited:
Yes,its very nice,sometimes i go for chocolate and vanilla,so fattening though so its its only now and then.
 
Caramel tastes pretty great in coffee as well. Oh my. An iced caramel frappe would be nice right about now! :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top